Friday, May 1, 2009

How to Get Your Ex Back: 5 Strategies

Trying to get your ex back without a clear-cut strategy is a horrible idea. Almost invariably, trying to "wing-it" will just end up driving your ex further away, and will just make you feel worse.

In this series of posts, we'll look at 5 strategies you can use to get your ex back. You'll have to be ready and willing to implement these strategies, though... I've talked to many people who say, "Well, yeah, I can use one or two of these strategies... but the others just aren't going to work."

This is just stubbornness talking. People always want to think that they're right. But take a minute and ponder this question: If you knew everything there was to know about getting your ex back, you and your ex wouldn't have split in the first place.

I don't mean to sound harsh when I say that. I'm only saying it because I want you to get your ex back. It saddens me to see so many broken relationships and divorces, particularly in times like these where other things (like money and career issues) are so tough. You need someone to lean on and care for - and whether your spouse is willing to admit it or not, he or she needs you just as much.

I also care because there are so many children today dealing with the stress of broken homes. Growing up in today's society is hard enough without the added stress of being raised by parents in two different households. These kids grow up with some pretty negative ideas about relationships... and when they're old enough to get married, they're going to find it very difficult to get past the issues they dealt with as children.

You deserve to be happy. Your children deserve to be happy, and to grow up in a stable, loving home. And your ex deserves to be happy, too. So even if your ex isn't ready to give the relationship another go yet, pay attention to these strategies, and use them. They can help you start to put your marriage back together.

In my next post, we'll look at the first strategy you'll need to get your ex back. It's one of the most important things you can do to save your marriage.

1 comment:


  1. My ex and me were together for Two years and 4 months, we were very happy to be husband and wife, last month we went to california and stayed with his family, after we got back he started acting distant, then he started hanging out with a girl, and kept sneaking off to go hangout with her, so i got upset, i could not endure, i tried to do everything to please him but it got worst, one day he left the house and never came back, i tried reaching him but no way i could reach him, because of the heart break he has put me into, i went into search of a real spell caster but I was scammed several times, but I never relented in my search because I want a happy life with my boyfriend, when i saw testimony about spell caster Mr Robinson buckler on the internet, so i contacted him and to my greatest surprise (((robinsonbuckler @ yahoo. com))) restored my relationship, my boyfriend came back to me, i took him back and I am now settled with my him by the magic power of Mr Robinson buckler spell, his Mobile Number to reach him +1 971-512-6745

    ReplyDelete